Friday 21 October 2016

selection and rejection

I like this photo because of the lighting, it creates a moody attitude and because my model doesn't look at the camera it creates tension. It gives jazz a rebellious attitude which breaks codes .
I also like this photo because the model is smiling this inviting to the reader. It creates a relationship with the reader because its shows they both enjoy music. I also like this because she is holding a trumpet this will give her a professional image . It is also a different pose because she is seated this shows she will be comfortable answering questions in the article.
This photo is the best one because it makes her look glamours , this supports dyers theory and also Murvey because the star is an image and the star has a sexy pose which will attract men to read.The only thing bad about the photo is that you can see behind the background however, this wont matter because I can crop this out of the photo.
I like this photo because the model looks directly in the camera creating a relationship with the reader however, she has a moody facial expression. This suggests she is serious about her music and is serious about her fans getting to know things about her and her music. I also like the pose she does in the photo because it makes her look attractive. 
I like this photo because she looks away from the camera this suggests she is concentrating on her music. I also like this because she is holding an instrument , this shows her skills and that she loves her music . I also like this because she is sat down showing her outfit and a bit of her shoes . 

No comments:

Post a Comment