Monday 19 September 2016

Front Cover for magazine


This is my front cover for my college magazine I have used the colours red and blue because it is bold and bright. I have used the font I have because it is elegant . I tried to use bold colour to try make the magazine more in the readers face to get it noticed. I like how the background is the picture it gives a good idea of what the magazine is about. The picture is of a girl in college this means the magazine is more relate able because it is someone around their age. The masthead is bold across the top this differentiates it to the rest of the cover .I kept the fonts the same except for the masthead again this differentiates the rest of the magazine cover it also makes the masthead more  
bold.

This is my contents page for my college magazine . I have used the same colours as my cover , I have used blue and reds . I have also used the same font because I wanted to keep a theme. I used the same photo on the front cover as well. I think it has a very plain background  because  it is white and has no colours. The title is bold to let the reader see which page is which. I have listed the pages below in a blue bold to add colour to the page and make it bold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment