Saturday 10 September 2016

Magazine Covers

                                                   Kerrang cover 

The Master head is along the top and is large it id in the colour blue which draws attention to the magazine. The title contrasts with the white . The magazine features are at the bottom of the magazine in yellow text boxes which stand out. the photo is large and takes the whole page. I like how the picture is taken and think I may try this out for my magazine. It doesn't just feature the lead singer of the band it has all the band allowing the audience to content more to the members and the story inside.  



Q magazine 

 I like how the masterhead is in the left side of the magazine. I also like how the text is around the picture this has given me the idea to do this on my magazine. This magazine front cover is more sophisticated than kerrang. This magazine will draw in an older audience because of this. The picture is direct and seems to have  more of a pop genre since the artist is looking directly into the camera showing she has less attitude and is letting the readers into her life.  














rolling stone 

The artist doesn't have much make up on showing she is letting people see a different side of her. I like the colours used and the camera angle and picture. She looks straight into the camera this creates a connection with the readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment